It’s Labor Day, and thanks be to Jesus that school starts on Wednesday (hopefully there’s no teacher strike!).
I’m sure the school year will have a new set of irritations, but here are 5 things I’d like to ditch for Fall:
- Boys who think toasting a bagel is too hard and takes too long.
- Siblings who won’t stop fighting, but refuse to stay away from each other.
- Girls who throw a fit every ten seconds when The Universe doesn’t deliver on her expectations.
- Candy for breakfast, bagels for lunch, ramen for dinner, ice cream for dessert, and a $500 dentist bill.
- The phrase, “WHY DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE?” when asked to put away shoes.
Raise your hand if you’re ready for school!