Iâ€™m still in â€˜pauseâ€™ mode. The things Iâ€™ve been writing and thinking probably shouldnâ€™t be posted on the internet â€“ not because Iâ€™m plotting someoneâ€™s death or because Iâ€™m hiding something or because Iâ€™m suddenly not interested in showcasing my highly imperfect life in plain public view, but because I think hashing out our issues via my blog would be disrespectful to Bryan and very unproductive for both of us.
However, in the meantime I will entertain you because we all need a few laughs to lighten the mood when squabbling with our husbands.
Here are a few of the words and phrases people have entered into search engines this week that have resulted in traffic to thispile.com. My siteâ€™s rank in the search results is in parenthesis:
1. free sex stories that involve foot massages (10th)
2. sexy longs toenails (9th)
3. how does it feel to be always together yet forever apart+mint royale (9th)
4. sprinkles teenage (4th & 5th)
5. Christian Song about waking up in the morning eating Captain Crunch (5th)
6. Until Death Do Us Part like a child (14th)
7. lammott quotes (6th)
There has also been some fun and curious traffic to my site from people searching the word â€˜fuck,â€™ but this occurred several weeks ago, and my traffic meter doesnâ€™t have archives. Sigh.