Even though I only have about 30 readers these days (you think I’m kidding), I was still beaming when I saw these posts rise to the top of the list – they’re my favorites, too!
- You wanna do WHAT at Qwest Field? – The post about me getting out of God’s way when it comes to my kids’ faith.
- Books: Where Do Babies Come From? – This post is actually from 2008, so clearly I know how to tap into the Google juice.
- All My Favorite People Are Broken – a tear-jerker!
- You May Call Me Mrs. President – about the best birthday present ever.
- The Seattle Nice Is Alive and Well In Portland – about a hilarious evening out on the town in Portlandia.
By the way, you should read Staci’s book, The Organized Heart – a really great book on organizing that addresses the heart rather than the methods.