Even though the number of people who read this blog regularly could fit in my kitchen, I still like checking my stats every now and then to see what search terms cause random web surfers to land in this space.
So… if you arrived here because you are or know an INFP and wonder if you or your loved one will ever make it out of that paper bag without getting distracted, please know this is a safe place for you.
It seems you have questions. Listed below are some common search terms leading to this post, and I hope you’ll find comfort in my answers:
Your Common Questions About Being An INFP
- logical infp (Not sure I understand.)
- are infps good at anything (YES! We can…What was the question?)
- i’m not crazy im an infp (But you SEEM crazy to 99% of the population.)
- infp disorganized (Isn’t it a beautiful mess?)
- infp irrational (WTF does that mean?!)
- infp never calls (But I INTENDED call every day.)
- infp woman in bed (The one place we finish what we start. *cough*)
- what people do infp’s belong with (The Bible calls them long-suffering.)
- shit infps say (I KNOW, RIGHT?)
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments.